The Story of Moldylocks The Story of Moldylocks

"this is my chance to kill a nazi"

lol this is perfect. Funny thing about all that, the violent dreadlock girl ended up become basically a martyr. Everyone was like "this peaceful innocent girl was punched in the face by a Nazi" completely ignoring the fact that she was throwing bottles at people.

Stuck on a Roller Coaster Stuck on a Roller Coaster

love your videos :D

Fefnir - Pilot Fefnir - Pilot

Very cool.

the quality of everything is just perfect.

Also, it's always very very good to see an original series emerge with it's own actually interesting characters.
10/10 forever

Overwatch - Spider's web 18+ Overwatch - Spider's web 18+

Wow that was genuinely really good. I normally don't like these types of things, but this is something else. You are brilliant at this. I felt completely invested in every moment. You might want to end up writing novels yourself some day :D

Ferdafs responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Happy late 12th birthday :) This game really brings me back. I would play it constantly throughout middle school and high school. I still remember all the cheat codes. I played this game as much as I would play WoW. It's still as great as ever. Never ending entertainment and fun.

It's pretty insane there are people posting bad reviews saying "the controls are bad". Not sure what they are on about. This game is legendary. Still waiting for Madness Interactive 2 ;P

Jontron: Bird vs. Camel Jontron: Bird vs. Camel

Intense. Amazing. The Music. This is the best thing ever. Thank you.

“Save the Galaxy One Last Time, Old Buddy?” : "With a Bang." “Save the Galaxy One Last Time, Old Buddy?” : "With a Bang."

That transition at 3:14 makes me cum. That's a smooth transition that I could only dream of accomplishing. The piano before that part sounds perfect too.

Honestly that whole part after that point makes me move my body. I keep listening to it and I'm still bobbing back and forth every time. I'm like an old guy bending his knees and calling it dancing.

I don't care much for the super dnb part, but that's irrelevant considering how much I enjoy the rest of the song.

You have a lot of sounds being used and you use them all well here. Everything is perfectly balanced.

W3R3W00F responds:

Míle buíochas leat as an léirmheas díograiseach :)

My advice, if you want it, is to avoid "block chords", modulate strings and brass sections rather than leave them static, experiment with soft and loud dynamics, be self-critical to watch out for monotony... it can feel like a long, drawn-out, philosophical process. However, the best way to get an idea of where to go is to listen to an idea in your head: Even if you never get exactly what's in there, just trying to aim for that--note for note, instrument for instrument, doing everything in your power to get there--is a great practice routine. This takes time: I started composing in about 2010 or so, and didn't really get what I would call "good" until, at earliest, 2013, but I'm not a frequent composer.

Also, try developing absolute pitch. :) I would say this is an essential tool: plus, it's a nerdy party trick. Pick out notes in songs you love, like the first note of "Astronomy" by Blue Öyster Cult. It's an 'E' note on the piano, and it plays perfectly in my mind, and has since childhood. But once I knew what that note was, I could compare it in my mind against what I was hearing elsewhere. I began picking out E notes wherever I heard them, whether an instrument or a train horn or whatever.
My favorite note is G, my favorite key is G Major: as a result, I can pick out both when I hear them, pretty much anywhere at all. I find myself dreaming in G Major a lot, so I can write down those chords and melodies when I wake up. Again, I was not born with this skill, I just... starting getting it over time.

Keep at it: listen to your head and soul, push yourself to unfamiliar territories, and YES, study music and music theory from home. :) Play chords to songs. See if you can pick out keys songs are in just by hearing them and comparing them to what you've heard before.

Make It Go Away Make It Go Away

This is perfect.

Drinking A Weed Drinking A Weed

#ThisShitFireDawg This song made me a man. Who the fuck is Michael Jackson. I inject my weed so that I don't catch H1N1

SpeedoSausage responds:

speedo look like he bout to drop the m,ost fire mixtape of 2014 fam

candid candid

well fuck me in the alley

Inktober Collage Inktober Collage

Love it all :)

Horse Surgeon Beth Horse Surgeon Beth

Should have seen this one coming lol

Love it