“Save the Galaxy One Last Time, Old Buddy?” : "With a Bang." “Save the Galaxy One Last Time, Old Buddy?” : "With a Bang."

That transition at 3:14 makes me cum. That's a smooth transition that I could only dream of accomplishing. The piano before that part sounds perfect too.

Honestly that whole part after that point makes me move my body. I keep listening to it and I'm still bobbing back and forth every time. I'm like an old guy bending his knees and calling it dancing.

I don't care much for the super dnb part, but that's irrelevant considering how much I enjoy the rest of the song.

You have a lot of sounds being used and you use them all well here. Everything is perfectly balanced.

W3R3W00F responds:

Míle buíochas leat as an léirmheas díograiseach :)

My advice, if you want it, is to avoid "block chords", modulate strings and brass sections rather than leave them static, experiment with soft and loud dynamics, be self-critical to watch out for monotony... it can feel like a long, drawn-out, philosophical process. However, the best way to get an idea of where to go is to listen to an idea in your head: Even if you never get exactly what's in there, just trying to aim for that--note for note, instrument for instrument, doing everything in your power to get there--is a great practice routine. This takes time: I started composing in about 2010 or so, and didn't really get what I would call "good" until, at earliest, 2013, but I'm not a frequent composer.

Also, try developing absolute pitch. :) I would say this is an essential tool: plus, it's a nerdy party trick. Pick out notes in songs you love, like the first note of "Astronomy" by Blue Öyster Cult. It's an 'E' note on the piano, and it plays perfectly in my mind, and has since childhood. But once I knew what that note was, I could compare it in my mind against what I was hearing elsewhere. I began picking out E notes wherever I heard them, whether an instrument or a train horn or whatever.
My favorite note is G, my favorite key is G Major: as a result, I can pick out both when I hear them, pretty much anywhere at all. I find myself dreaming in G Major a lot, so I can write down those chords and melodies when I wake up. Again, I was not born with this skill, I just... starting getting it over time.

Keep at it: listen to your head and soul, push yourself to unfamiliar territories, and YES, study music and music theory from home. :) Play chords to songs. See if you can pick out keys songs are in just by hearing them and comparing them to what you've heard before.

Make It Go Away Make It Go Away

This is perfect.

Drinking A Weed Drinking A Weed

#ThisShitFireDawg This song made me a man. Who the fuck is Michael Jackson. I inject my weed so that I don't catch H1N1

SpeedoSausage responds:

speedo look like he bout to drop the m,ost fire mixtape of 2014 fam

=(:D)= Bright sun =(:D)= Bright sun

totally sounds like that "Friends Forever" song at one point, but overall I really like this.

Tough as Nails Tough as Nails

This sound is brilliant.

It's very unique.

I would absolutely recruit you for your electronic capabilities for a band :D

To Battle To Battle

I like this, but you totally should have made it longer!

It ends just as it is beginning to open up :O

Summer Summer

This is surprisingly good :D

Its pretty unique sounding.

BloodOverDust responds:

Thank you! :)

---Explosion Noise--- ---Explosion Noise---

Holy crap this is really really really amazing.

I don't listen to much electronic music and when I do, I only listen to the best. This is some of the best I've ever heard. When I say "this" I mean all of your music.

I could have sex with the sun to this.

Acid-Notation responds:

Glad you like it!

Yoshi's Story Yoshi's Story

:D awesome

VGSongbird responds:

Thanks ^_^

New Super Mario Bros Wii - M&L New Super Mario Bros Wii - M&L

I think it would be better if the beepy sound was less loud :)